Welcome to GSA's 44th Annual Meeting!
Welcome to our 44th Annual Conference! All sessions are listed in the Schedule. Please spend time exploring the Exhibitor Hall and Sponsor Page, where you can directly link to each Exhibitor’s or Sponsor’s website, make an appointment to meet a publisher, or browse the book and media collections.
**Registered conference attendees may now watch those sessions that were recorded by clicking on the title of the session in the program. The technical problem has been resolved, and this OpenWater site will be available approximately for a month after the conference.**
The conference will begin on 29 September with some special programs, including activities originally planned for our annual Arts Night. Our conference sessions – including “traditional” sessions, roundtables, and seminars, will take place between 11:00 a.m. and 4:00 p.m. Eastern Daylight Time US to allow easier, live participation both from the Pacific coast of North America and from Europe. Most sessions will take place live using Zoom; most will also be recorded and will be available for viewing to registered conference participants for approx. 30 days after the conference concludes. Large-scale sessions, such as our annual awards ceremony (scheduled for Saturday, 3 October, at 2:30 p.m.), will use a webinar format. As you will see, the conference also includes an Exhibitors’ Gallery, so you’ll be able to visit many of the exhibitors who regularly attend our conferences.
Unfamiliar with Zoom and how to use it? No worries! You might find the following information about the Virtual Conference particularly helpful:
- Make sure you have the latest version of the Zoom app: Zoom and our Virtual Conference
- Get a preview of how hosting a Zoom room works on OpenWater: Zoom room host/moderator
- You can upload a pre-recorded video (or slides) for live playback during the session or share your screen
- Click on the "guides" at the top of the page for more helpful tips and tricks
- OpenWater will offer technical assistance available to presenters during the conference itself: click on the "support" link above or the help widget on the OpenWater screen
For any and all questions, please consult our regularly updated GSA Information page or contact email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. Have a spare minute to chat? Drop by the "drop-in room" and see who's there, ask general questions, and let us know how your session went.
Join GSA Awards Ceremony Here (2:30-4pm)